Friday, April 22, 2011

What I am reading now.....

I am officially back into Ted Dekker - I don't think I ever left his book club but did take a respite.  Showdown, while at times dragged a bit under the narrative chatter, was engaging and entertaining as well as fulfilling for a Spring Break Week.  I have now started this book - one I downloaded a while ago but never got around to reading.....


While Spring Break is officially over for me - back at work et al, with all the chaos and uncertainty going on around work, I have decided to try to make my evenings the most relaxing as I can (after all I am mylenating and gestating). So here I sit with my newly downloaded book, four chapters in and, sigh, I remember the circle series but forgot so much. I really hate books that keep reiterating what you already read in a previous book, but this time I find myself grateful.

I predict this book will be devoured over the weekend as my last book for Spring Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment