Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dinner tonight - Pot Roast and Cranberries - brought to you by Stephanie O'Dea

I altered the dish slightly -
  • she mentioned that it was a dry roast - so I doubled the red wine which added immensely to the flavor.
  • I changed out the cranberries for cherries - which is supposed to be "good" for a person in my condition
  • added carrots to the pot as a side veggies which made yummy carrots.
The verdict- 3 out of the 5 of us (baby included) gave it thumbs up.  I have no appetite right now - and especially meat.  I made the pot roast because my hubby thinks that every night should be a meat night.  Me - if I had meat once a year I would be happy.

However  - I think this one will be going on the "make again list and don't alter."

Cheeres!

No comments:

Post a Comment