Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Non-Productive

I feel so non-productive today.  I am in a daze.  It's kinda like I am walking in a fog. 

I feel like the only thing I did productive today is start dinner in the crock pot before leaving for work. 

Thank goodness for a year of slow cooking!  Today's dinner - Apricot Chicken and rice. 

I am hoping this turns out better than the root beer pulled pork fiasco.  I almost bought real root beer today - but then I would have to hide it from my children who think root beer is their "treat" since we don't push pop or kool aide in our house.  We have a boring house I am afraid - water and soy milk. 

I am  really anal about what they eat in my home - cause I can control that.  I tell them - if I tightly control what they eat at home (I figure about 80% of the food they eat) then I can let the parties, sleep overs and get to gethers go (the 20% I can't control). 

With that said - I did not buy the root beer but put the recipe on the calender about three weeks from now....  Way after Easter.

UGH - Easter - what am I going to do for Easter dinner!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment