Wednesday, September 21, 2011

It's a BOY!

After 18 plus hours (more than that actually but we fibbed a little to take the pressure off my normally long labors) Cillian Edward Mobley made his appearance into this world!

Cillian Edward Mobley at 2135 on 9/202011
In the words of my husband, with that final push, "it's a boy - and he's perfect!"

Perfect indeed he is!

Weighing in at 4.012 KG he every gram a boy!

We were blessed by a wonderful mid-wife, a great tag team of two doulas and a caring primary nurse.  The girls were there for the entire labor and in the end Natalie became the rock that got me through transition and to completion (while she will lead you to believe that her hand is still numb from my squeezing).  

I don't think this is something that any of us will forget for a long time.

Praise God for his continued Grace and Mercy

No comments:

Post a Comment