Monday, September 26, 2011

Out for a walk

Today we ventured out for a walk - using the moby wrap for the first time - and strolled about a mile or so before coming home.  It felt great, thank goodness for yoga pants, and gave me a burst of energy I was desperately needing after the all day nursing marathon. 

We ran into some friends while we were out and stopped to talk for a while.

I must have left my brain at the hospital, I wish they would call and let me know that they found it, because it was all I could do to answer yes and no questions. 

I think, looking at the photo, I look like I'm in a fog. 

The truth, I am completely and utterly enamored in my lil guy as he has me wrapped around his little finger.

Praise God for wonderful weather, the city we live in and his ever faithfulness to what is heavy in our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment