Friday, September 23, 2011

Official Pictures - aka Kiwi's Modeling Debut

The official pictures were taken yesterday, at the hospital, and I started crying as soon as I saw them.



  The pictures taken at the hospital have come a long way.

It's hard to believe that they were one step below school pictures when you see what they have evolved to.



And, in my opinion, it was a long time coming.


Better yet - they are digital!


Woot - wish school pictures were digital to expedite the order, improve the picture you get and make it possible for you to order AFTER the picture is taken.




So - the long and short of it - since I apparently dropped my brain in the delivery room and no one has found it yet - our baby boy is beautiful and the perfect gift from God.

No comments:

Post a Comment