Saturday, January 15, 2011

B-Inspired

Over Christmas I knitted so many gifts that I decided to open up an etsy shop.  Yup - created my own account, paypal, and email acct for the store. 



With that said - everything I knit for the etsy store never was uploaded cause... I sold it all....




Here are some of my items that I now need to knit more of. 


Coffee cozy - which actually knits up fast and easy.......



Wrist Warmers with matching Ascott with bobbles....   personal fav


 A pink ascot - another personal fav - they are just cool looking - very feminine.









The biggest item are the cowls.  Those were huge - to the point that I don't think I even want to knit any more....

And I am onto socks - as they seem to soothe me....  But I started this task I need to finish it.....

Sigh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment