Friday, January 28, 2011

Haircut from Hades

Let me start out by saying - I love my hair stylist!  She is the BOMB.  She has never done me wrong and always brings out the best in me.  She also makes me look like on hot, hip mama - which I am so not.  She is truly gifted at the art of looking at your facial features, your hair type and general demeanor and working magic.

Today - I went in for my "do" and was miserable the entire time!  As soon as she put the goopy dye on my the nape of my neck I felt ill.  Literally - I ran to the bathroom and was sick.  I barely made it through the entire "processing" of the goop.  At the hair washing I received a nice massage only it too made me sick.  At this point she threw away my DD coffee (to my horror) convinced the cream was bad which made me ill.  She finished the cut, I looked awesome (okay a little pasty) but was so happy to get moving in the direction of my home and bed.  I have never had a reaction like this and I am sure she is thrilled I didn't make an appointment to come back anytime too soon.....

It really was the weirdest thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment