Monday, January 31, 2011

OMG! I mean PRAISE GOD!!

God never ceases to amaze me with his over abundance of Grace and Mercy!!!!  His sense of humor is strikingly comforting as well!

When I embarked on Running....  Praying...  and Knitting...  I had closed one door of my life and walked through another.

It turns out - Three weeks of nausea, extreme exhaustion and sliding running times and barely making my 5K's doesn't get you a cardiac consult - it gets you this......




Let me start from the beginning.......


I have been unbelievably exhausted, nauseated and having horrible running times for the past three weeks.

I refused to let myself "go there" and finally called my doc and asked for a "cards" consult since I was exhibiting common "chief complaints" of women with cardiac issues.

I would like to say he didn't utter a laugh - but he did.  He told me to "pee on a stick" first before he placed a Cards Consult.

This was on Friday - I was not about to "ruin" my weekend over yet another BFN prego test.  So - I waited all weekend thinking it would not ruin my weekend to have yet another BFN on the brain.

Saturday I could barely get out of bed and was unbelievably nauseated.

Sunday - I cried uncontrollably through the praise part of the service before and after.  We had a class at church later in the day and I was undeniably bi-polar about my culinary desires.  I chose a red raw roast beef sandwich and loved it (I do not like meat much less red roast beef) then wanted to strangle my hubby cause he wouldn't stop eating the fritos that made me want to wretch.

So - here arrives Monday Morning and I couldn't get the family out of the house quick enough this morning.  Once alone, in my home, I pulled the one lone test I had left just hanging around.

I can't even tell you the conversation I had with myself.  I kept saying "there is no way this is gonna be positive - no way - that doc is whacked and this is just a waste of my time OMG is that a pink line???"

It was a pink line......

And hence God shows his faithfulness and humor all at the same time!

Praise God!



No comments:

Post a Comment