Monday, March 28, 2011

Most wonderful Evening

If you ask a dozen of my friends, a dozen of my colleagues and my family - if I was a work-a-holic they would simply tell you "most definitely!"

Sad I know......

Yesterday I did the most uncharacteristic thing for a Monday and for me.  I sped out of a meeting and met a dear friend from Michigan and her sons, friends and my family.  We had wings at Wild Goose.  Okay - I must admit my hubby was right - not the best choice for the lime and I - but it was so nice to get out on a Monday (I felt decadently evil and a huge slacker at that).  I didn't even think about work for two hours.  I had an appetite AND I had fun.  The after effects of hot wings - not so good - but all worth it!

Note to self - must do this more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment