Thursday, December 1, 2011

Running again.... it's about time!

I took a few weeks off from running for multiple reasons. 

The weather was stinky - rainy, cold, windy and just plain ick.  Not something I wanted to expose lil man to.

I was also feeling a little run down.  At the advice of my NMW I did more walking with him in the moby wrap and yoga at home with Kiwi.

Today, I was ready to get back into running.

Nat and I started back with week two of C25K program and Kiwi came along.  As you can tell he was dressed for the trip and ready to cheer us on. 

As it turns out, the walk segments he hates.  He will fuss until we start running.  Could it be I have a lil coach just screaming to be heard?

Then again, I did run up till about 28 WGA then walked, maybe he just remembers all the movement and enjoyed it in the jogger??

It feels good to be getting back into the grove of running, hopefully the weather will hold out for us for a few weeks to get into a habit.  Kiwi certainly loves the time out....

No comments:

Post a Comment