Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Knitting - I have been knitting!

I have been knitting ALOT lately.  The decision to pursue a new career, closing the other door, my focus has been socks.  Not just socks but knee high socks. 



I find that the socks seem to soothe me and allow me to really pray what is on my heart - and reflect. 



While running affords the same outlet knitting has seemed to balance out the running. 



So both girls are benefiting from my need to "focus."


At first Nat was not impressed with the "red knee high stockings" but soon found an outfit (or rather we needed to go find an outfit) for her to show off her new knee highs!



Sigh - I have started Norm's but I know that he is wondering where the scarf and hat (also in red an gray) are.



I can tell you where they are.... they are on the needles that are knitting them, in one of my bags, that I selectively take with so that I can knit on them.

KNIT ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment