Thursday, February 10, 2011

V-Day Gifts

Feeling a little more alive, I have been knitting v-day gifts and items to sell on B-Inspired.  Again, they are sold before they are uploaded.





Rowan received a special V Day hat


Tbis is a slouch hat that was in plan knit with smaller yarn.  I used a thicker yarn, added seed stitch and ta - da.....

Ro-Bo's slouch vday hat


















And a friend ordered these special wrist warmers that are oh so soft and made out of malabrigo.

This is an original design with bobbles that make them extra kewl......

I might not get them off Rowan












Meanwhile I FINALLY finished a hat someone ordered over a year ago (yes I said a year ago and there is no excuse).



A slouch hat that I made up as I knitted, frogged, knitted, frogged and knitted multiple times.  I hope she likes it.  It looks great on Rowan and now she wants me to make her one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment